Digital File Information
- How to prepare your digital files for a meeting.
2. This procedure was written to fulfill club guidelines in the following areas:
- number of photos to submit: 3 with plus a title slide.
- photo format: jpg
- photo file naming instructions (see #5 below),
- photo size – resize images to 1,200 pixels maximum in height or width (whichever side is longer)
- title photo – you must submit a title photo in addition to your field trip and assignment photos.
3. A title slide (first slide before your photos) can be created by making a copy of a jpg image and then using the text tool available in your editing software.The title slide should represent whether it is for the "field trip" or the "assignment" for that month ("roll your mouse over this text for sample title slide").
4. Email the resized images to email@example.com
5. Photo files should be named beginning with the photographer's first, middle and last initials followed by the number zero and the number of the photo submitted. For example, if your name was David Evans and you were submitting 4 photos, they would be named as follows: DJE01, DJE02, DJE03 and DJE04.Your title photo must be the “01”, the lowest number.
Send your digital files for the meeting to the Photo Show Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with your digital files If you need help with sizing or sending your digital files? Contact the Photo Show Coordinator.